Quality Care Close to Home
Medical emergencies can happen at any time. Park Plaza Hospital Emergency Center is here for you and your loved ones in any emergency. Our 24-hour Emergency Room is staffed with compassionate, experienced ER physicians, nurses, and technicians. We treat you like family with faster, more personalized emergency care.
The Park Plaza Hospital Emergency Room brings state-of-the-art services to the Museum District. Our facility offers full-service emergency care, including treatment for chest pains, broken bones, back injuries and minor burns. Here’s what you can expect from your visit:
- Quick access to the best care, 24/7, close to home
- Shorter wait times
- On site testing services (including CT scan, ultrasound and blood/lab testing)
- Highly qualified and experienced emergency physicians
- Friendly and supportive emergency care team
- Specialists available for follow-up care
Call 9-1-1 for an Emergency
In case of a medical emergency, you should always call 911, even if you plan to have someone drive you to the hospital or ER.
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency or not feeling well, you should never attempt to drive yourself to the hospital. Your symptoms could get worse on the way there or cause you to get in an accident that results in another emergency situation.